cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! CISCO ACE Syslog

I have in the syslogs of our ACE an entry that matches below code.302022Error Message    %ACE-6-302022: Built TCP connection id forinterface:real-address/real-port (mapped-address/mapped-port) to interface:real-address/real-port (mapped-address/mappe...

michellp by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community, I need to extract SNMP information from one ACE is the daily amount of connections that the ACE received. From what I've been telling myself this information is not possible, because the ACE only has the number of connections in real...

Remote sites running all running 274s or 674s.  All 674s running WCCP, all 274s inline, main office running 7341 inline, CM is on a 274 in main office, it is still on 5.3.5.So, upgrading from 5.3.3 to 5.3.5 broke 60% of all company communications.  I...

Dear Team, This is general question regarding cookie persistence. Please help to clear.If we keep persistence value to 2sec (persistence method is cookie insert) and connection timeout as 30 min(consider timeout on real server is same as well). So he...

Currently migrating from a CSS to a new ACE for all our inbound ssl connections.On the CSS, I could define multiple backend services, different tcp ports and 1 IP.ex.               service TEST_HTTP22          protocol tcp          ip address 172.31....

dclee by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to accelerate compressed and encrypted ICA traffic.  Can WAAS handle this?If WAAS turns off compression and handles it itself, will that mean LAN traffic will be uncompressed on the server end and client end? thanks,gb

geobokas1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LLog Buffer (4096 bytes):valid source MAC address (00:00:00:00:00:00) on port Gi2/1 in vlan 14d15h: %C4K_L2MAN-6-INVALIDSOURCEADDRESSPACKET: (Suppressed 2 times)Packet recei                                                                             ...

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors