Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Dear Team, This is general question regarding cookie persistence. Please help to clear.If we keep persistence value to 2sec (persistence method is cookie insert) and connection timeout as 30 min(consider timeout on real server is same as well). So he...

Currently migrating from a CSS to a new ACE for all our inbound ssl connections.On the CSS, I could define multiple backend services, different tcp ports and 1 IP.ex.               service TEST_HTTP22          protocol tcp          ip address 172.31....

dclee by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to accelerate compressed and encrypted ICA traffic.  Can WAAS handle this?If WAAS turns off compression and handles it itself, will that mean LAN traffic will be uncompressed on the server end and client end? thanks,gb

geobokas1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LLog Buffer (4096 bytes):valid source MAC address (00:00:00:00:00:00) on port Gi2/1 in vlan 14d15h: %C4K_L2MAN-6-INVALIDSOURCEADDRESSPACKET: (Suppressed 2 times)Packet recei                                                                             ...

Hello all,   My company is running WCCP on 6500 VS-S720-10G with IOS 122-33.SXH6 and two Virtual WSA.     We are encountering the following issues:  1.  WCCP is not running in hardware.  Based on the following documents WCCP should be run in hardware...

Resolved! ACE 20 CAS servers

Hi all,I have to load balance two CAS servers. Is this the correct way to setup the probes and serverfarm. I am using an ACE 20. probe tcp TESTCAS-PROBE  interval 3  passdetect interval 5 parameter-map type ssl SSL-TESTCAS-FARM-ADVANCED  cipher RSA_W...

Hello, I am trying to resolve an issue involving load balancing of Oracle using Cisco ACE Loadbalancers.  It is not too complicated of a set up, at least I don't think.  There are two rservers in a server farm.  I have the server farm nested within a...