Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, I am trying to monitor some hosts, using SNMP, behind our CSS11501. I Read The Fine Manual, and eventually got something working, but it broke DNS on the hosts.I removed the Group statements, and now DNS works, but not SNMP.Anyone have any clues...

shathaway by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My customer has two sites 2000 miles apart. They want to use an AVS 3120 at each site but they want a form of redundancy if one of the AVS goes down. I thought about using a GSS in front of the AVS at each site to load balance from one site to a...

Hi,I've got an issue with outbound connections from directly connected servers on my CSM. The vserver/serverfarm setup as below, to allow routing via the CSM and I've an arp entry for the source address on the CSM. vserver ROUTE_ALL virtual 0.0.0.0 0...

c.downie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we have a CESG security requirement with the use of CSS SSl termination:-Requirementsa. Only ciphersuites containing CESG-approved cryptographic elements may beused to secure protectively-marked data. In the current TLS RFC, this equates tociphers...

I have a client with a CSS 11151 content switch. In front of the CSS (the "outside" interface), the client has a PIX and a 3060 VPN concentrator. Some of the traffic comes in from the 3060 and some from the PIX, hence the reply traffic needs to go ...

mbell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Application Flow 1. traffic hit unsecured port 80 vserver CLEAR-APP2. Gets translated to https:// (Serverfarm "REDIRECT-APP" and policy "APP-policy")3. Finally served by Vserver SECURE-APP vserver CLEAR-APP virtual 30.30.30.30 tcp www slb-poli...

I need setup SSL termination on my CSS11506. I am trying to migration the CA from oracle/apache/solaris9 and find they do not use private/public key, but wallet.How can I do with wallet? is possible to migrate wallet to CSS11506? if so, how to do it ...

julxu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.The arp cache timeout of the csm is normally 4 hours.Now if we want to replace one of our servers we would need to wait 4 hours before the new servers mac address is learned if we keep the old ip-address.I know we can manually flush one ent...

daniel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes