Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm configuring two CSS11501 in High Availability. Both devices run the version 7.30.0.05 (Standard Feature Set) of the management software.The general project’s requirements for the CSSs are:A) Balance the requests to the two Front-End machin...

zeppa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had a problem getting their content engine to cache Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc.. My CE is fully caching everything, but after authenticating to these webmail sites, clicking on the inbox link results in a blank page. Any ideas anyone? Any...

I have several regional offices connected through wan to central office. Configuration: 2*7206 with wccp v2 and CE565 and CE560 (CEs clustered).Http traffic from regions thorough wan redirects to ce.. It worked perfectly with acns 5.1.3.15 until i h...

In the Global Proximity Configuration, the "wait" parameter is disabled by default. GSS Documentation says that the GSS does not wait to perform proximity selection if it has not received the appropriate RTT information and proceeds to the next balan...

I am trying to determine if there is the ability with a css11501 running version 07.40.1.03 to authorize indivdual commands. Basically what I would like the ability to do is extend the "user" security level to have the ability to suspend and re-activ...

jenssri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is my very simple configuration:!Active version: ap0610405configure!************************* INTERFACE *************************interface e1 bridge vlan 20 description "web1"interface e2 bridge vlan 20 description "client"interface e5 brid...

We want to set up a keepalive for a TFTP server. Is it possible to build a script for TFTP? Has someboy an idea to solve this problem? We tried to fetch a file from the server. The server is answereing but because of a differrent source port the CSS...

G.greb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need advice regarding the best training course to attend in order to come familiare with cache engines and have the ability to install and run them

samerhj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've posted about this subject before because its pretty vague and I've yet to speak to anybody who's got it working in the UK.Basically I have some channels configured that suck in some video's from a webserver (that doesn't have streaming media ser...