Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I'm trying to understand if a CSS11500 can prevent any attack on a WEB server. The goal is to have a WEB server to provide Internet services http and https.My concern is that server is currently inside out network and not in a DMZ. Even though traffi...

mdlv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to download logs from a cache engine. Works fine to a win2k box, but very flakey to a solaris box. if i reboot the 507, that seemss to fixxx it. yet, i can look with tthe cli at the config and the settings SEEM to be what i want.any thou...

ekeyser by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I wanted to ask if anybody has implemented SLB with transparent web-caches, and if yes how was it done? can anyone give me a short overview how to implement this? Because I couldn't find enough information on the Cisco site. We are able to im...

bleroni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have deployed neer 100 CE 510 at different locations. one of them seemed to fail since we did not have console after switching up the box. We ordered a replacement assuming that CE was failing but now new one has the same symptoms:After connecti...

iraira by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I've configured a CSS 11800 an a CE 7325 to do reverse proxy caching. I need the origin server to see only the clients IP so I've enabled the "wccp spoof-client-ip enable" to mask the CE requests.It seems that it's not enough as I see the C...

We have a Cisco PIX 515 as an Internet Firewall and a CE565. We have one site that doesn't have visibility of the Internet due to the WAN architecture. So for FTP requests it has to do FTP proxying to the main site then launch an onward session from ...

Hi,when using a Sourcegroupe for Changing the Source-Adress of loadbalanced Traffic, it is possible to configure a VIP Address with a range.How is this Range used, and is the number of Sourceports then greater?We did some troubleshooting, and found o...

Sbutzek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes