Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi folks, I have two Cisco ASR 1002 routers. I want to upgrade them to the latest IOS. I have downloaded:Cisco ASR 1000 Series RP1 IP BASEasr1000rp1-ipbasek9.03.02.01.S.151-1.S1.bin would this IOS supports IP routing like BGP?also, is the upgrade on ...

m-abooali by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I've recently had to reboot an ACE appliance, post it ceasing to pass traffic and I'm now receiving the below message after consoling into the device. This is constantly being repeated. "Waiting for lock /tmp/octeon-pci-lock" Code running i...

I have a requirement of configuring port channel between 2 switches (stack of 2 on different floors) using 2 SFP/SFP+ ports. I need to confirm if I shall use 2 Fiber cable with 2-6 strands or 1 12 strand cable will work to achieve the requirement to ...

So I am running a mix of 6.4.1a and 6.2.3e and on most of my devices, I am getting this alarm:   header_max_limit             HTTP_AO                     http instance May 30 06:25:35.590 EST, ???? Alarm, #000008, 22000:22001 max limit crossed for sp...

Hello, I have a single WAE8541 and I would like to connect to both of my Nexus core switches to optimize few hosts on the network. I would like WAE8541 to be connected to both Core switches using wccp 61 and 62 to be connected to CORE - A and wccp 63...

lawaris by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! digital signature

Hi  every body.It has been a long a while since i  last posted, when this side used to be cisco net pro.I  was reading about digital signature in my book.Here is what my book says:"   First the information is put through a message digest or hash func...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes