Archived Small Business Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

On logs, some lines removed to avoid personal data..When routes are pushing into my windows machine, it get an error and no be able to connect to my remote network or internat NATed.Cisco Staff, complete log would be available for you Is there any sp...

Just noticed this from another post of the SMB router forum:"Greetings,I noticed one awkward thing with the latest 1.0.3.5 firmware for the Cisco Small Business RV220W router, with previous firmwares there has always been reported 128mb of system mem...

Resolved! Ironport license

Hi!After the termination of the license for Ironport, update of Anti-Spam stops.I have two questions: 1. Will check the reputation of all incoming messages through SenderBase?2. Will the anti-spam module works with the last received an update or an a...

•1.       Configuration setup  Configuration was easy it detected the ISP configuration without any problem, then we changed the IP to a Static public IP and the connection was stable and it has been like that ever since it has never dropped, then I ...

xlainez60 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes