Archived Small Business Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hola, necesito configurar una solución de video para que los apoderados de un jardin infantil puedan ver a traves de internet, en tiempo real, las actividades en las salas de clase y en el patio. Estoy pensando ofrecer 5 camaras VC220-K9 y una VC240-...

last night I set up the router as an ap and everything was ok. Today my cell phone shows 0 wifi bars and yesterday it had 3 of 4. this is wifi, not cell signal.Weird.Laptop seems normal, just phone, and nothing is different.

jmoilanen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It might be a little early to worry about this stuff.  Maybe these initial units are hand assembled but .... The wireless antenna connection on the back of the 570W was finger tight.  The little brass nut had not been tightened.  This sounds like a "...

jrengel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

30 firmware.During setup wizard it still has the issue with setting up wifi password. Same issue I mentioned before. status/dashboard still is slow to update wan info. status/system summary has no wan ip info. says connection time not yet available a...

jmoilanen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Received our unit a couple days ago.Playing around with it tonight.Immediate impressions:1)Object oriented services and addresses with grouping = much easier to configure ACLs!2)Tons of features in here - impressive step up from the SA500 series.3)I'...

Hi all,Finally getting caught up on our eval here... wanted to share some our initial first impressions - will add more as time/experience permits.There's definitely a lot of neat areas to explore (I started skimming the manual - wow, 425+ pages!) ;-...

Ok, maybe this is slightly off-topic, but I'm betting that fellow Beta's and Cisco can help chime in on this in an interesting way:Our company generally steers clear of the medical/clinical vertical (e.g. doctor's offices, dentists, etc.) for a numbe...

Well. I loaded .30 firmware. Reset to factory default was checked. Lost connection to router and can't log in. Dhcp in router is off or something. Can't see anything at 192.168.1.1 as pc don't get any connection info from router. Lights on router see...

jmoilanen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes