Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Ok so is anyone else seing problems with the supposedly fixed versions of ASA code Advisory says if Unicorn Proxy Thread iexists you are vulnerable   Our ASA-5525-X is running 9.9(2.1) and we get the following Show processes | include Unicorn Mwe 0x...

I feel that we are having this same issue as we were showing lots of UDS 401 issues in logs. We use Jabber 11.9.3 but are going to migrate to 12.6.2 this year.  I would like to hear of a work-around/fix for this.I thought most of the errors are relat...

tgarst by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OS 16.12.02 Early Deployment (ED) on C9407R  is also impacted by this Bug %AAA-3-SERVER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Switch 1 R0/0: sessmgrd: Server ';(null)';: No server stats to increment access accept count! -Traceback=1#c5722304bbbe1542f41266784cb8c2cb errmsg...

We ran into issues with visitors not being able to authenticate to our guest network. The error: server x.x.x.x:1812 failed to respond to request (ID 90) for client MAC Address / user '3010b309c52a' was displaying on our wireless controller 5508. Aft...

Does anyone know the work around for this?  I can install any V7.x.x image and the AP works fine, install any 8.x.x image and the AP goes into the boot loop failing on the Radio FW Image download. Tried updating the image via Rmon, is there a version...