Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Workaround:Reloading the switch will resolve the issue The workaround says "Reloading the switch will resolve the issue" - does that mean rebooting the switch? and in details Tab -there is a list of 149 products-What are these products ? Are all thes...

bhanub by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   we have a problem with our Quad Sup C6807-XL VSS pair. Version 15.2(1)SY5   #dir all-filesystems | in vlan.dat   const_nvram:                    1 -rw-  10096  <no date>  vlan.datsw1-slot4-const_nvram:  1 -rw-  8716    <no date>  vlan.datsla...

nw-team01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have faced subjected Bug in my one of production network devise. CSCvf50648 - Cisco IOS XE Software Cisco Discovery Protocol Memory Leak Vulnerability I want to know why this will occur and which devises may get this bug and what is the solution fo...

Gangadhar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I was able to resolve this by running the following commands:   pmtool disablebyid SFDataCorrelator repair_table.pl -farms user_identities DBCheck.pl pmtool enablebyid SFDataCorrelator And then going into Analysis>Users>Indications of Compromise and ...

Hi, My ACS is rel 5.8.1  I am adding (not deleting) 2 additional AD Groups, I got error message says  The item you are trying to delete is referenced by other Items, you must remove all references to this item before it can be deleted.   Anyone has g...

ccie16351 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes