Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have install and configured some switches with software versión 3.6.6E that is now suggested Cisco versión and data from 23-DEC-2016 What is the recommended version for switches affected with this bug? 3.7(3)E data from 15-JAN-2016 and 3.6(4...

I need to standardize more than 200 Routers and Switches and keep all devices with same model running on same IOS code. Inventory of all devices and running code is already extracted, but do I need to check each and every running IOS model and compa...

mrshahid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

so If I had routed subnet - this will not be affected ??? If I have users on the locally connected interface on the Firewall - then the issue is appearing ? I rebooted both firewall running in active / passive mode in order to fix this issue as I ke...

How can I fix that Vulnerablity    c2960s-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE5       1.HTTP Basic Authentication Enabled (http-basic-auth-clear text)   2.TLS/SSL Server Supports Weak Cipher Algorithms (ssl-weak-ciphers)   3.Untrusted TLS/SSL server X.509 certi...

The entire policy shouldn't silently fail; it's harmless statement, sourced from Cisco documentation.   From the Bug Report:  This is only cosmetic problem. Defining "class-default" with "bandwidth" is not supported. Yet many Cisco example configur...

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes