Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Same issue in ISE2.7 (P3)% Creating backup with timestamped filename: ISE_Operational_Backup-OPS10-210319-1418.tar.gpg% backup in progress: Starting Backup...10% completed% backup in progress: starting dbbackup using expdp.......20% completedttBulkCp...

Greetings Cisco Team, do you know if there are any plans to resolve this bug of not being able to Share content in the Webex App while simultaneously on a Webex Call with 8800 series phones?  This is forcing our users to open up MS Teams to share con...

Hello to the community! I know that the best design for a GETVPN architecture is with at least two KS, but due to a specific problem here at work, I will set up an infrastructure with only 1 KS. The question is, when KS is unavailable, and GMs are un...

Hi guys, I have an issue when I'm trying to connect to a VPN. The host side won't receives the serial number of my Mac, the device id parameter is not sent.  This line is missing:DAP_TRACE: endpoint.device.id = "my bios id" I'm using:Cisco AnyConnect...

Platform C9300-48U, failed while in production in a stack with C9300-24S. When power cycled the C9300-48U, it returned to switch promptattempted reboot with the boot path failed may times:switch: boot bootflash:cat9k_iosxe.16.11.01.SPA.bin.throwing t...

sisir_roy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For over a year I have been experiencing the symptoms described here. I enter credentialscredential box disappearsthe next step in authentication is the multifactor system, but the client only shows please enter username and password and th MFA promp...

I'm currently using CUCM v11.5 and trying to add Mobile Identity via 'addRemoteDestination'..  In this call, I can either provide 'remoteDestinationProfileName' (to create Remote Destination) or 'dualModeDeviceName' (to create Mobile Identity) but no...