cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

How to get full 10G connection with encryption

We need to encrypt our traffic between our network colocation service (Equinix) and AWS. We have a full 10G connection. It seems like the limit on the CSR 1000v deployed in Amazon is only 5G if we use IPsec. Of course, it's very likely I'm missing so...

How to connecting Cisco Cloud Services Router 1000V to Cisco ASA?

Hello! I have AWS and recently they asked me to make a tunnel with a client who has a Cisco ASA.The requirement is to make a tunnel with ipsec to Cisco ASA, for that one of my instances (AMI) can send files via ftp.I think that the solution is I use ...

Configuration of SSL VPN in IOS-XE (Version 03.13.01.S)

Hi,I am looking for some advice in regard to the configuration of SSL VPN in IOS-XE (Version 03.13.01.S).I have been following the Cisco Guide (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/sec_conn_sslvpn/configuration/xe-3s/sec-conn-sslvpn-xe-3s...

CSR1000v in VMPlayer constant reboot

Hello, I've installed the CSR1000v OVA into VMPlayer, and it works perfectly for my 6RD labs (I've developping a course on IPv6 for a training center), but I'm facing this issue: Every now and then, for now known reason, error messages appear on the ...

bartol_78 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes