Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to figure out how/where the FXOS stores passwords (local users, radius key, ect...). I need to assess how they are stored to determine if organizational security policies are being met. Is anyone familiar with this subject that can provid...

Resolved! cisco 8200 license

Hi, We recently purchased 10 new 8200 routers, and we also purchased ipsec licenses for them. All licenses are under our smart account. I installed the licenses according to a guide I found online. I'm not sure I installed properly because after inst...

shlomoi by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm looking for a way to upgrade the boot version of a few CBS220 switches I have deployed. The vast majority of switches I have are running boot version 10.0.0.17, however I noticed a few are running 10.0.0.14. All switches are on the same act...

boot-version.png
kvl1695 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to do upgrade from 2.5 to 2.6 version but it's seem it IMPOSSIBLE to connect to System Administration Cockpit page with my CML admin account..... (https://developer.cisco.com/docs/modeling-labs/2-6/#!logging-into-the-system-administratio...

Hello, I recently activated Passive ID using EVT method. I am having a hard time getting users to Auth via Username vs computer name when connecting to a test network I have enabled. When checking live logs I see that "User not found in forest" even ...

emolstad by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes