Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,  I have seen some similar queries for the below but can't get a clear answer. We have Network split-tunnelling setup so that when we are not in the office the Umbrella agent is honoured for DNS URL filtering for our Windows 10 based Endpoints...

Brigg001 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of the remote locations will be migrated from ASA 5515 to Cisco Secure Firewall 5516 with TAMC license. As in earlier firewalls that had no licensing and deployed as stateful inspection, which allowed threads and malware from the internet to ente...

Hi All, Facing an issue while downloading an pdf file from government sites. Blocked page comes up saying file has been blocked in security threat by web policy Is it any way to bypass that block to download that file. Using an anyconnect agent for r...

sv7 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, Can anyone please the purpose of deploying the VA appliance with Dual NIC ( Internal for incoming DNS requests and External DMZ for communication with Umbrella)? What security benefits does it add to this design? I have some servers in othe...

techno.it by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm pretty new to Cisco setup, and I've managed to get a Cisco 1117 set up with a PPoE internet connection. I'm trying to port forward 1723 to a Windows server (192.168.0.5) for PPTP VPN connections from home-based clients. I've used the below li...

Scott104 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Sorry guys to buzzer with a silly Q, Is AMP4E cloud "to manage my endpoints" is the same AMP cloud "that do file disposition" [private, hybrid, cloud] deployment or there would be a difference.

augusvena by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Deployed Cisco umbrella and configured Network (Public IP Address) so any users within the premises exit via that public ip umbrella consider that machine legitimate and apply umbrella policies and also installed anyconnect roaming securit...

sv7 by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Facing an issue where web policy ruleset is not getting applied for the identity configured(roaming. Please let me know is it any tunnel need to create for web policy to get applied or is it same configuration steps like we do for dns policy

sv7 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Umbrella VA query

Hi All, Im new to umbrella and want some guidance which help me in implementation of my project. My Client has 12 location and every locations has its own isp address gateway to reach internet. As per their requirement they will deploy 1 VA at their ...

sv7 by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Solution Authors