Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have deployed umbrella with Virtual appliance for on prem users and roaming users for proxy services for users using anyconnect umbrella module. Basically i have created separate Security category, Content and Application category for one S...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have 2 query regarding cisco umbrella, if anyone knows please guide me 1) can we export our dns or web policy in a Excel or any format from dashboard 2) can we check or generate any report to check any user going through default policy  

sv7 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a UTM firewalls at the internet edge. All the web traffic from LAN is sent to the firewall using transparent and explicit modes.Now we are evaluating Cisco umbrella with two virtual appliances. For explicit mode user we would need to set the D...

techno.it by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a DNS rule that forces safe search on any valid browser, a second policy was set up for mainly the IT team top give more flexibility around safe search blocks. We verified both rules are set up in correct order for the rules to have the r...