Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Is there a way a user to disable the roaming client if needed once they are at home? I know the point of the client to to secure the company owned system from malware. Is there a way to have the roaming client to only detect malware and not block sit...

Hello All, As we all know we need to download an roaming client from umbrella dashboard so that our users are protected off network. Is it possible to configure any auto download option for roaming client like we do for an client less SSL webvpn (whe...

vishal77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community members,I was trying to configure IPS on a CSR 1000v in AWS with a marketplace image and ran into an issue as shown in attachments below. The issue is that the bootflash is allocated only around 10GB and fails the pre-req check before in...

csr-0.jpg csr-1.jpg csr-2.jpg
varunes10 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, As per Last Visit to US Cisco Security Conference, Cisco Announced User Agent Expiry and free ISE PIC License for those using user Agent for passive authentication. How I can get ISE PIC Free License for passive authentication services in our env...

Fantas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am importing ISE PIC standard license but getting below error and its failing to import. Invalid License, cannot install ISE PIC license or ISE PIC UPGRADE license on ISE My ISE PIC details are belowISE-VM-K9 what coud be the issue and how can ...

Fantas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am working on solution to enable IPS on FirePOWER firewall to detect credit card transactions if such traffic leave environment.Anyone implemented similar solution or knows how it works on FirePOWER. Can we achieve this through IPS running on F...

Fantas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Since we have ISE PIC Licenses expired and cant access its GUI So I want to disable its any connections with AD for the time being through CLI, we are using Agents while talk to Domain controllers. I wana also know how to reboot ISE PIC through C...

Fantas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors