Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,i got these License Claim: WEBEX-UWL-BE-PAK - WebEx PAK - CUWL BECan someone explain, what to do with it? Understand i right, that these are 25 Users for Webex? It was bought together with the Business Edition 6K.What can we use with this license?...

CUCM - System version: 9.1.1.20000-5 UnrestrictedCUCM IM & P - System version: 9.1.1.20000-5Jabber for Windows - app-ver:9.2.4.4528AD Integration - Connect to GC - Not Over SSLScenario:Login to /ucmuser - SuccessfulLogin to /cupuser - SuccessfulLogin...

Hi, I am a little stuck with the callendar inetgration with Jabber.When I DON'T create a EWS gateway in IM&P server, the status turns into a meeting when the person that is in meeting has his jabber client open. It seems that jabber client takes the ...

Hello all,I just went through CUCM 9.1 documentation & found that " Beginning with release 9.0, CUCM and CUP will start integration to be one product "Does it mean for Jabber we dont need to have Separate Presence Server as we use to had before ?In t...