Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber 12 Command line call

Hi,

I need to know the command line parameters to do a call in Cisco Jabber 12. In the version 4.8 i can do it with put the id in command parameter.

Help me please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Jabber 12 Command line call

9 REPLIES 9
Hall of Fame Cisco Employee

I've never seen that as an option, I don't believe that exists, there was no Jabber version 4.8, you're probably talking about a different product or that's a typo.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

this is my old version of jabber. With this version i can call with command line parameters

jabber versione.JPG

Highlighted
Rising star

Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence (Movi) is end of life and end of support. 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.
Hall of Fame Cisco Employee

That is pretty much a whole different product which offered several things that the current Jabber doesn't even have (and worked with other options as call control), and as mentioned, it's EOS/EOL.

Current Jabber options which are shipping and supported do not have CLI options to make calls.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Rising star

Only commands that I have seen for Cisco Jabber (not referring to Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence) is to specify arguments in a Windows CLI to set installation properties. Personally, I have never seen commands to execute a phone call from Cisco Jabber using CLI.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

now I take a look and let me know. Thank you

there is a method to close a call with this parameter? Now I need to close without using the close button of jabber video
Beginner

Its been awhile for movi but.... Here is what I found:

Calling an IP Address with Jabber (movi)- https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/articles/cisco_telepresence_movi_call_ip_address_kb_472.html

- To call an IP address, use the format jabbervideo@. For example, to call an endpoint registered to the IP address 10.47.27.27, dial jabbervideo@10.47.27.27

- Note: Some endpoints require a username when they receive a call. To call these endpoints, use the format @, where is the username of the person you are calling.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards