Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pickup group creation picks two other groups

Hello Bro'

I have two departments and each department will need to pickup calls within it's members only, lets' say Group1, and Group2.

they both have the same manager, this manager wants to see all notification "visual notification" and pick a call of any Group1 or Group2.

I have created both groups and they are working fine within the group but still can't acchieve the manager Group who wants to see visual alert and pick any calls of any of both groups.

we have cucm 11.0

Any one help to do this.

TIA

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I have ended the task by:

Manager still in his group "with visual alert" and added speed dial BLF for the single number they have with "pickup call" option.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

AFAIK it’s not possible..

Manger can only receive  visual alert from the group assigned.. 

Response Signature

even visual alerts not received

Thanx for your response, OPickup will do the job but there still no visual alert.

The only thing I can think of would be to put a pair of DNs on the Manager's phone, with the number set to not ring (and could be a dummy DN in a dummy partition so no one can call it) and put each DN in one of the call pickup groups.

That would take up two Line slots on the Manager's phone though.

Maren

Thanx for your reply, I tried this idea, pickedup the call but no visual alert.

I have ended the task by:

Manager still in his group "with visual alert" and added speed dial BLF for the single number they have with "pickup call" option.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: