Collaboration Blogs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Blog Articles

Implementing PSTN Gateways in CUCM

[toc:faq]IntroductionRecently there were few discussions in CSC on Implementing PSTN gateways in CUCM with queries related to configuration and troubleshooting. To help the users, I have decided to wr...

11 Comments

The 9x Effect for Innovation Adoption

In today's world with the consumerization of IT and the post-PC era we're seeing innovations at a dizzying pace, or are we?  Yes, smartphones and tablets have outsold personal computers this past year...

0 Comments

Cisco Mobile Clients

For the past few years I have worked with the Unified Mobility features that were ported to CUCM (6.0.1). Cisco refers to these as Mobile Voice Access and Mobile Connect. With Mobile Connect being mor...

19 Comments

The Evolution of Change Management

Much has been written recently about the need to evolve the practice of organizational change management towards change readiness. Why? Given global, economic, societal and technical trends – among ot...

8 Comments

Why a Proof of Concept (POC) is Not Production

It is becoming more usual for customers to have a “Bake Off” of sorts and pin Cisco against competitors to win the business.  In some cases, we lose what we thought we had won; but in others we win bu...

1 Comments

Fax Configuration and Troubleshooting Project

FAX over VOIP some times can be challenging. Finding the right configuration is sometimes difficult as it can be SCCP, MGCP, SIP or H323 or even combination of multiple protocol. More over, it can be ...

35 Comments

CUCM Cluster Consolidation Best Practices

I have been planning, designing and deploying the Cisco CUCM Clusters for almost a decade now. The Clusters I deployed varied from Small-Medium-Large. Most of the Enterprises who deployed the clusters...

2 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links