Collaboration Blogs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Blog Articles

Cloud Based Phone System Leads in IAAS Model

Today Internet has become everything that we consume and through which we deliver anything and where we stay most of the times – though virtually. Therefore, the day is not far, when Oxford will add t...

0 Comments

Using Cisco’s Developer Network to Innovate

Has anyone taken a look recently at our newly revamped Cisco Developer site?https://developer.cisco.com/collaborationIt’s been greatly improved and is much more developer friendly, with code examples ...

0 Comments

Advantages of Call Management System Services

Find how Call Management System Services help with workforce optimization, call volume reduction, Interaction Analytics, call monitoring and customers’ voice capturing.

0 Comments

The Future of Cloud Telephony Services in India

what is cloud telephony? Or how does it benefit a business? Do I really need it? Or what is the future of cloud telephony services in India? Or similar ones? If you said YES, then your search should e...

0 Comments

SAML SSO for Unified Communications 10.x

Welcome Guys to SAML SSO for Cisco Unified Communications 10.x Blog.  This Blog is intended to One-stop shop for Understand the concept of SAML SSO , Configuring SAML SSO for Cisco Unified Communicati...

1 Comments

Tap Millennials For Future Insights

During the Collaboration Summit, I hosted a panel of Millennials to learn from them how they communicate and collaborate today.  The panel consisted of seven members representing three different MBA p...

0 Comments

Cloud Telephony Service: A Lifeline for Hotels

Agility and responsiveness is the key driving attribute of any business, but when it comes to hotels, restaurants and other verticals in hospitality, it almost becomes the lifeline. Here customers wan...

0 Comments

Understanding Expressway SIP messaging

For most cisco UC guys, the concept of sip we are used to is a little restricted to the functionality that cisco cucm, cube etc use.In most scenarios, these devices acts as B2BUA and as such we do not...

1 Comments

The Next Depreciated UC Application Is...

Voicemail!That's right.  Voicemail, which we know and have used, has declined almost 10% in the past year.  Bringing up the question "Is this the death of voicemail?".  Just because a particular techn...

0 Comments

SX20 and Touch Panel Pairing

I just wanted to post on pairing a touch panel with a Cisco TelePresence SX20.  The instructions do not mention turning on SSH on the SX20 in order to pair the two devices.  The fix is easy.  After in...

2 Comments

Cisco Jabber Long Distance Calling

We just installed Cisco Jabber and our local and long distance calling was not working.  I could run debug commands and see the call travel to the gateway. The two things that I was seeing were: local...

0 Comments

Migrating one Phone from a 7940 to 7945 in CUCM 9.1

It is really easy to migrate a phone from one model to another. Examples: 7960 to 7965 or 7940 to 7945. This is helpful if you are only swapping out a few phones at a time.  The BAT tool can be used t...

1 Comments

Implementing H.323 Gateways

[toc:faq]IntroductionThis blog is intended to help the users to understand the basics for implementing the PSTN Gateways in the Service Provider network. I will be focusing mainly on H.323 Gateway con...

4 Comments

Implementing SIP Gateways in CUCM

[toc:faq] IntroductionI have created this blog based on my work experience in implementing PSTN Gateways in the Service Providers (SP) network and I will cover the Basics, Configuration and Troublesho...

18 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links