Collaboration Blogs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Blog Articles

SIP TRUNKS and RUN on ALL ACTIVE CM NODES

In the past two weeks, I have been involved in troubleshooting issues relating to sip trunk and run on all active nodes. In both cases call routing was affected and this led to some form of outage. I ...

27 Comments

Webrtc demo system

The following document will help you connect your Web Browser to an existing Video or Audio System. This demo describes the steps needed to connect a WebRTC capable Web Browser, (Google Chrome, Google...

2 Comments

Jabber and Notes Calendar Authentication

Jabber supports a Notes Calendar integration which allows appointments created in the IBM client to be viewed in the Cisco client’s Meetings Tab. Jabber will also use Notes calendar entries to change ...

1 Comments

Understanding SIP DTMF Options supported by CUCM

This blog is intended to help you understand the SIP DTMF Options supported by Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM).SIP DTMF options supported by CUCM: DTMF can be sent either in band or out of...

12 Comments

Unity Connection Message Archiver - New Exciting Tool

I would like to annoce the availability of a exciting new tool for the Cisco Unity Connection - The Conection Message Archiver.The tool can be downloaded here - http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applicat...

14 Comments

CUBE SIP Media and Signalling Binding to an Interface

Often times this is one of the most misunderstood aspect of a CUBE configuration. This stems from our knowledge of how bind commands work with h323 gateway. Typically when deploying h323 gateway with ...

74 Comments

Modify SIP and SDP headers via LUA script for Video

BackgroundCisco introduced in their main call control platforms LUA language. Lua is a non-proprietary, lightweight scripting language.Lua was created back in 1993 at the Pontifical Catholic Universit...

1 Comments

Run multiple CIPCs on just one PC

(PLEASE REFER TO THE WORD ATTACHMENT FOR DETAILED STEPS)Here is the way I found (discovered it) to run multiple instances of CIPC on just one computer without any Virtual machines.So the trick here is...

6 Comments

Dispatch Messaging with Unity Connection

What are Dispatch Messages?Dispatch Messages are messages that are send to a distribution list, configured such that only one user in the group needs to act on the message. When listening to a dispatc...

1 Comments

Troubleshooting Viewmail for Outlook (VMO) Issues

SummaryHow to isolate problems with VMO when intermittent exceptions are thrown, Outlook crashes, hangs, or when any other abnormal behavior occurs.Feature InformationUnity or Unity Connection with VM...

0 Comments

PRI Trunk Group Hunting Behavior

It seems adequate documentation giving explanation on how command "trunk-group name preference" under serial interface configuration works is unavailable. Common belief has provided misleading informa...

5 Comments

WebEx version to use laptop mic and speakers

What version of WebEx do I need to allow me to use Laptop microphone and speakers to record a training session?  I do not have a phone available in class.  I have tried ciscosales and ciscosupport sit...

3 Comments

Modifying Sip Header in call manager (Sip Normalization)

OverviewSip normalization is a method used to modify sip messages sent from the call manager out the sip trunk. Before call manager 8.5 if we had to modify the sip messages the same had to be don...

1 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links