Community Feedback Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Team,I have done the enterprise certification and currently, I am quite confused to choose the certification path which will include all the LAN and WAN-related certifications, can anyone suggest in a total of 6 CCIE cisco certifications, what sho...

Hello All, I need help with setting up the EVE . I have created the EVE VMware on workstation but when i try to access to the gui it doesn't do anything but througt the cli is okI have add extra desk but still not working.I am new to EVE please help ...

StarSulaiman_0-1671027900757.png StarSulaiman_1-1671027937568.png

As a project manager and facilitator, it is my responsibility to organize meetings to discuss complex issues with many people. An agenda that is well defined and visible to the team goes a long way in having productive conversations. Another importan...

yeagerd by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've registered with pearson vue few months ago to have ccna exam, when I tried to login I forgot the password, to reset the password pearson vue sent me a mail that I have to login now from cisco website not from pearson vue any more, so when I trie...