Community Feedback Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone.  I'm Reg Brookins. I'm new to the Cisco community. In future I will have loads of questions, but for now just wanted to say hello and ease in gently. lol. I am taking the CCNA Feb 27 and then on to cloud computing. AWS will be my firs...

I would like to share my experience with the examination.Today, February 2, 2023, I was in the middle of solving the question (configuration). I got my first warning stating, "Don't lean out off camera." I thought it might be for everyone, and I got ...

Harsh0205 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I have encountered with the Cisco career portal. Despite applying to multiple jobs over the course of a year, the status of my applications is still listed as "in process" and I have not received any f...

Hello,I am trying to migrate my CISCO Community profile to another login I have. The login I am using now is under my old jobs email. I do not ant to lose any of my stats, accolades, or achievements. Also any notifications I have wont be sent to me a...

Hi Team,I have done the enterprise certification and currently, I am quite confused to choose the certification path which will include all the LAN and WAN-related certifications, can anyone suggest in a total of 6 CCIE cisco certifications, what sho...

Hello All, I need help with setting up the EVE . I have created the EVE VMware on workstation but when i try to access to the gui it doesn't do anything but througt the cli is okI have add extra desk but still not working.I am new to EVE please help ...

StarSulaiman_0-1671027900757.png StarSulaiman_1-1671027937568.png
SS2020 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes