Community Ideas

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I wanted to start a thread in the "CSC Ideas" area based on another thread started in the "Security > IPS-IDS" forum.  The original thread was for a "Feature Suggestion" regarding sharing custom signatures for the IPS-IDS devices:https://supportforum...

Since we are now using CCO and centralized Cisco trouble ticketing to manage all service requests through the VTAC.  Why hasn't Cisco expanded the forums to incorporate that business unit?  Something like Cable TV, Video Transmission or Video Deliver...

I didn't see any, but would like to see a design forum that had sub topics for security, wireless, voice, routing and switching & storage.

As the title really.The Cisco Support Community, Cisco Community Central (www.mycisco community.com) and Cisco Learning network are all great resources but seem to be separate islands of knowledge.A search tool that could check for content on all thr...

Some of you may have noticed we recently added the ability to open Service Requests from CSC discussion threads.  We did this to make sure that nothing on CSC languishes, and when the TAC is formally engaged, they have all of the context they need to...

Joe Clarke by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I've been thinking about this for quite a time - I am not sure if this has already been discussed here so let's give it a try.What I would enjoy seeing on NetPro is a function toLook up all posts by a specific person, at least my ownEx...

To All newcomers and regular visitors: Let talk ratings. As you may or may not know there is a rating system here at the Cisco Support Community and while this may seem trivial to some it is of great use to others. Now currently there a 5 levels (Sta...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cross posting from IdeaStream:http://ideastream.cisco.com/idealog/idea/show/300?TB_iframe=true&height=600&width=600&modal=trueI often  click reply, and then when typing a repsonse, I want to refer to the  original post, or maybe another post later on...

Steven Holl by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,Did anybody receive an unsolicited email from qsolved.com either stating that his/her account is ready and is waiting for final registration, or that his/her question was not answered in a reasonable time? I don't know much about the Q...

Hi,Plz can any one tell me,the Points Earned, it depend on what ?How can I increase the pointsbecuse I have 27 points but I do not know from where I get itthanks

Hi all,I don't know if you had the chance to join the recent Ask The Expert Live Event with Lucien Avramov. I did and guess what? I won a free subscription to the Cisco Live Virtual environment! I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I exploited a bug in th...

marikakis by Level 7
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes