Community Ideas

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi folks,I was thinking today that something that could be useful on the forums is an automatic redactor. It would be able to automatically replace IP addresses with others in configuration files we post in a friendly interface. We could specify an I...

Hello,probably this subject has been already discussed here.However, doing a google search I have found a web site named learnios that contains threads taken from CSCexample:http://www.learnios.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12569it has been funny to reali...

Dear friends,CSC has recently begun refusing posts with a cryptic complaint: "This message can not be displayed due to its content.  Please use the Contact Us link with any questions."The thing is that I have absolutely no clue what I am doing wrong....

I was looking around the limited profile edit. I could not find anywhere to put what certifications you have. This would be a great addition to know what person is responding to a question. i.e. CCIE answers question and a CCENT answers a question. I...

Resolved! Issue With Posting

Hi Dan and the support team,I have noticed this behavior several times in the past, but I want to provide an example for clarity.  If you click on this URL, it is discussion about VRF leaking that have provided feedback to.  Usually, when I provide f...

Dan and all,Recently I've found out that the jump URL http://cisco.com/go/netpro no longer works - which is kind of sad, considering the certain amount of nostalgia behind the original NetPro name and forums. However, it has also an aspect of inconve...

This is the last working day for us "down under" and in behalf of my employer and I, we would like to greet each and every participant of the NetPro community a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  May peace and good tidings bless us all next year....

Leo Laohoo by Hall of Fame
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Forum discussions are very useful to find answeres for technical problems. most of the time we come to particular question by searching.Some times it is difficult to know the particular thread is the one related to our case. Some threads are so long,...

siskotech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allWe are Cisco Partners located in Pakistan mistakenly on one of our service contract of Cisco voice devices, we put information of another customer locally locate in Pakistan but the actual customer is in Saudi Arabia now we need to change that ...

saljam100 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes