Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Abandoned Call Report

We'd like to run a report that lists all the calls that were missed today. This should allow us to call these people back ASAP.

The "Abandoned Call Detail Activity" report in UCCX Historical Reports only lists the calls that we not answered by agents, and doesn't list the calls that were hung up while waiting in the queue.

Is there a report I can run in UCCX Historical Reports that lists all the Abandoned Calls to a CSQ for a period of time?

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: Abandoned Call Report

Hi,

Kindly check the following reports and let me know if it helps :

1. CSQ wise Total Abandoned Call details / Missed calls.

Common Skill CSQ Activity Report
Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report – For abandoned calls, check contact disposition 1

2. Total Number of calls inbound - week/month/year

Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report

3. Agent wise calls (handled and missed)

Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report – For abandoned calls check contact disposition 1 and for handled calls look for contact disposition 2
Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report to check for abandoned calls only

Thanks and Regards,
Deepak Nair

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Beginner

We have recently upgraded to UCCX 10.6 and now have access to CUIC. But there does not seem to be an Abandoned Call report in this platform either.

I can run the report "Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report, and I believe the Abandoned Calls are those with a Contact Disposition = 1. But there doesn't seem to be a way to filter on this field and just show the Abandoned Calls.

Does anyone know how I can create a report that shows just the abandoned calls?

Highlighted
Beginner

We have recently upgraded to UCCX 10.6 and now have access to CUIC. But there does not seem to be an Abandoned Call report in this platform either.

I can run the report "Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report, and I believe the Abandoned Calls are those with a Contact Disposition = 1. But there doesn't seem to be a way to filter on this field and just show the Abandoned Calls.

Does anyone know how I can create a report that shows just the abandoned calls?

Everyone's tags (1)
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Kindly check the following reports and let me know if it helps :

1. CSQ wise Total Abandoned Call details / Missed calls.

Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report – For abandoned calls, check contact disposition 1

2. Total Number of calls inbound - week/month/year

Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report

3. Agent wise calls (handled and missed)

Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report – For abandoned calls check contact disposition 1 and for handled calls look for contact disposition 2
Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report to check for abandoned calls only

Thanks and Regards,
Deepak Nair

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Engager

I have same problem.

Attached the problem. There is no information from report about "Abandoned calls in the queue" before select agent.

Daniel Sobrinho
CreatePlease to create content