cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Abandoned Calls report in UCCE

cristian.gomes
Level 1
Level 1

I created a lab environment to demonstrate UCCE solution.

My customer requested me to provide on call-by-call basis all calls that was abandoned in queue. So, how can I query ICM Database in order to find that information?

Based on Database Schema Handbook and related docs instructions,  I'm trying to querying  Route_Call_Detail Table and field RouterErrorCode = 448. But, I'm not sure if it is the best way to do that.

Does anybody here have done that before?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

That is exactly the right error code in the RCD - good job.

I have written a few abandon call reports at various levels of sophistication. We wanted to find the abandoned calls by ANI (easy - 448) then for each of those ANIs, see if they called back later and were  successfully answered. For those that did not, we wanted to set up an outbound list and have the agents call them as a courtesy service - and a few variations on this theme. You need to write optimized SQL when dealing with the RCD because of the indexing (or lack thereof).

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

That is exactly the right error code in the RCD - good job.

I have written a few abandon call reports at various levels of sophistication. We wanted to find the abandoned calls by ANI (easy - 448) then for each of those ANIs, see if they called back later and were  successfully answered. For those that did not, we wanted to set up an outbound list and have the agents call them as a courtesy service - and a few variations on this theme. You need to write optimized SQL when dealing with the RCD because of the indexing (or lack thereof).

Regards,

Geoff

Geoff.

Now, I'm sure that I'm able to provide abandoned Calls report.

Thank you very much

Regards,

Cristian