Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent logged out suddenly, reason code:50003

Hi,

We have icm 8.0(3) and cad 8.

Sometimes, an agent (each time a different one) is logged out suddenly and he get the reason code: 50003

Please find attached a logout status report that is showing the agent using extension “7459” has been logged out at 13:48:50 and reason code “50003”

I am attaching the CM-pim, opc and ctios logs as well

did anyone have been faced by a simalar issue?

Thanks in advance

Georges

11 Replies 11

shirpati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Reason code 50003 says

50003 - Device Failure log out. Call Manager reported that the device is out of service.

From the below trace you can see that PIM has recieved an outofservice event from jgw and we dont have jgw logs but jgw is simply passing the events it received from callmanager.

Line 9: 13:44:46:595 PG1B-pim1 Trace: RecvAddressOutOfService: Couldn't find client stack for device target device string 800

Line 12: 13:44:47:939 PG1B-pim1 Trace: RecvAddressOutOfService: Couldn't find client stack for device target device string 7459

Line 18: 13:46:12:784 PG1B-pim1 Trace: RecvAddressOutOfService: Couldn't find client stack for device target device string 800

Line 19: 13:46:20:065 PG1B-pim1 Trace: RecvAddressOutOfService: Couldn't find client stack for device target device string 7459

Line 43: 13:48:51:021 PG1B-pim1 Trace: RecvAddressOutOfService: Couldn't find client stack for device target device string 800

so you need to investigate why callmanager is reporting out of service event for these phones, if you are using extension mobility and when the user logs out you could see similar messages in the jgw/pim logs

From the PG side you could

-check  the connectivity with callmanager,

- check the switch port setting are as per BOM (auto/auto if using gigi interfaces)

- check that the TCP chimney has been disabled on the PG

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9222

- check PG eventvwr logs to see if you get any clues

If it doesnt help, collect the callmanager SDI/SDL and CTIManager SDI/SDL logs at Detailed level and open a TAC case with CUCM team to investigate why phones are reported as outof service to PG

Thanks,

Shirish

Hi Shirish,

i checked the above, it seems that  it is configured correctly.

i will open a TAC case for this issue.

thanks a lot for your answer

Georges

Hi Georges / Shirish,

I am also facing the same issue. When I checked the Logs it is showing the Reason Cose 50003. Can you able to find a solution with TAC. I don find any network issue between call manager and PG as well as Agent phones.

Thanks in advance,

Karthik

Hi Karthik,

what is the version of your Call manager?

Hi Georges,

CM version is 5.1.2. It was running for five years and no issues reported. I have one publisher and subscriber, previously publisher is pointed to PG and now I pointed subscriber. From that day onwards I am facing this type of pbms. And with in two days we are going to upgrade it to 8.5.

Thanks

Karthik

Have you ever tried to unassociate/reassociate one of the phones to the user while the issue was happening?

check the CTI Manager logs from the CUCM.

in my case, it was a bug in the version of the CUCM.

After 10-15 secs, the agents can able to login again. It happens only 15 secs in a day. And in the noon time it is happening. I havent re-assosiate the phones in PG user. Let me try it today night. Customer will not allow to do this now.

Thanks for your valuable reply Georges.

Regards

Karthik

Hi Moussa

Can you please provide me the BUG ID that would be very helpful.

Thanks

Syed

Hello Moussa,

Did you obtain any information on that Bug ID for this issue?

Thank you!

Diana

Dear All,

We are running ICM 8.5.3 and CUCM 8.5.1. Getting the same reason code of 50003 in agent not ready detail report.

Please find attached the screenshot and give comments. Thanks

What do you guys think, why cucm phones are going out of service?Can it be a bug in CUCM?Any ideas?

Regards,

Muhammad Fahad Raza

Hi guy,

anyone manage to find the cause ?
currently working from home and using vpn
got this same error for our agent as well.