cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents can't be reached when side A is down, PGB pgagent - (OOSvc a:Disc B:Reset)

CLAUDIO RIVAS
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Currently i have an issue when side A is down, agent is unable to login and CVP doesn't answer the calls, it goes to error script.

What i've noticed is that PGB is showing this status:

PGB pgagent: (OOSvc a:Disc B:Reset)

And Router is showing this status: RouterB ccagent OOSvc 1/3PGs

Once i stop Generic PG i can see that one PG is out on the Router B ccagent process.

I've checked a bunch of info on setups and event CTIOS setup but nothing comes up.

I've noticed on the CTIOS setup on side b everything looks fine, but on the registry shown in the picture the servername on ctios a and b are inverted is this a normal condiition?

Also there is atached some logs from jtapi gateway, pg agent and ccagent.

If you have any suggestion it will be appreciated.

Regards,

Claudio.

2 Replies 2

Patrik Englund
Level 1
Level 1

On CTIOS you should not have the same portnumber on PortA as on PortB. Default Port B should

be 43028. For the pg´s i wonder if you have a dummy pg as well since it shows 1 out of 3 pg´s in service?

Shutdown the services and rerun the setup again for the CTIOS. The settings is incorrect. PortB should not be the same as PortA,

default value for PortB is 43028. Same for the CTIOSA and CTIOSB. If the screens is from the A side it should say CTIOSA omnicce1

and omnicce2 for the B side.

Also make sure that you have the correct settings for the private network between the routers.

The screen shot of PG1B shows that when the connection to the side A central controller is lost, it cannot establish a path to side B. Check the configuration of PG1B.

This is  independent of CTI servers and CTIOS. You don't need those running to validate complete duplex behavour of the central controller and the PG. You must go through the exercise and build the matrix of verified tests:

1. CC side A and PG side A

2. CC side B and PG side A

3. CC side A and PG side B

4. CC side B and PG side B

Regards,

Geoff