Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi ,I am trying to take logs from CUPS server using RTMT but the connection seems to struck and log collect window is not coming. I have installed the RTMT from CUPS server plugin and it is same as CUCM plugin as during installtion got same version ...

I have a query as to which versions of CAD, if any, are supported in Windows 7. According to the following document, it should be versions 7.0(2) and above: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7046/ps7282/product_bulletin_c25-...

HiI have a Contact Center Express solution with backup scheduled every day.Even the backup process is finished successfully, since few days ago, the process is taking a long time to finish, around 30 minutes and before upgrading it took around 5 minu...

Hi In UCCX SRND Network partitioning described  as store changes on the active Database server. Once the off-line Database server is back in service, you can activate the configuration data store component on that Database server during off-peak hour...

I create a hutpilot member. this hutpilot have 3 extensions.I create a hutpilot notmember. this hutpilot have 2 extensions.when the client call promt a menu that said :press 1 if you are a memberpress 2 if you are a notmember.then I redirect the call...

In our environment we have ICM integration with Avaya ACD.When call reaches the Switch ACD does a adjunct to collect final VDN from ICM along with Acc No(BRI message)While building Route Select we see ICM sending Garbled digits15:37:22 pg40B-pim1 Tra...

Hello I need to know if exits configuration example of vmxl gateway for load balance without SIP Proxy this using DNS SVR.I do not have CUPS ThanksEl mensaje fue editado por: santiago_figueroa@mrd.net.mxEl mensaje fue editado por: santiago_figueroa@m...

I woulkd like to use the queue. But I dont not how implementing.1) How I tell to Queue the extensisns of the agents? probably Have I install some software in the computer of the Agent?2) How the UCCX know that the agen is free and send the call from ...

Hi,We are using UCCX 5 and looking for a way to automatically log an agent out after X minutes of inactivity.   Does anyone know how I can do this?Thank you!-ryaBTW this is based on a previous posting asking the same question:https://supportforums.ci...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes