Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

dear Networkers,I am working in a cisco ATP Cisco Advanced Techlogie Partner), we would like to purshase the Non-Production ICM pak.The Part number is "ICME-NPSENT-DART=" (200$)I would like to know how manu agent licenses will we get when purshasing ...

Hello,I am running UCCX w/HA 8.0.2.11003-10When adding a new CSQ I am receiving the error: An error has occurred saving CSQ configuration data. Any ideas what can be causing this?Grateful for your help,-Kelly

Googi1974 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Script ideas?

Hello,     I have a call center script for a Help Desk that checks to see if any agents are logged in.  If none are logged in, calls are redirected to a cell phone.  The only problem I have is that the agents forget to logout and (they only close the...

Does anyone know how to change the port that dbworker connectts to a specific external database on ?.  We have a requirement to connect to a specific MS SQL instance on a non standard port.  I have tried changing it in the router registry and also in...

dsemmler by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Is there a way to re-run the integration wizard? I've missed out some configuration and as a result some of the details were not not populated into CIM.a) Agent PG not shown in Listenerb) Peripheral and UCCE agent login name not populated in u...

Hello,We are running IPCC express 7.0(1). In a script I need to get the time near the beginning of the script and again close to the end then update a SQL database. It is working fine other than the times are the same. I put a delay(10) and still sho...

Hi, i have a call centre and when internal clients call the call centre it will play prompts and forward calls to the agents but if all agents are busy it will play music on hold, but for external calls if all agents are busy it does play the music o...

Hi,I am upgrading IPCC 4.5 to IPCC 7.0I encounter some issues when restoring the 4.5 backup on the 7.0 server.I start the appadmin page, select the restore option, tell where the backup is (local drive)Then the system does something and I receive aft...

Team - in theICM Configuration manager (7.5.X) the media routing domain for Cisco_Voice does not seem to allow interruptibility - it is greyed out. Does this mean when an agent on a voice will be skipped? Is there a way to deliver email to an agent w...

rajan-sbc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes