cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

APIs for CUIC

casper4230
Level 1
Level 1

Currently we are using PCCE 12.5 in our environment and I've been asked if there are any available API's for CUIC.  I know in previous versions there aren't any available and I've searched and have not found any for this version.  Does anybody have any information that there are API's available for CUIC 12.5?

4 Replies 4

Hi there,

May I know the use cases of API in CUIC?

CUIC is just pulling the data from the UCCE/PCCE database and display to the end-users. I am sure that you will be able to get this data directly using the CCE API. Ideally, you should be able to achieve it using the CCE APIs. The members can help you in a better way if you can let the community knows the requirement.

Regards

We currently provide reports on our agents and queues to management. They want to be able to pull that into a dashboard that provides a full view of not only our data but from other areas.

It looks like not, see this post. You'd probably have to get the data directly from UCCE for instance.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/cuic-api-availability/td-p/3503289

We need an LiveData API that's for sure. If you're looking for LiveData you're out of luck, but near real time and historical data will be available via SQL queries directly into the AW/HDS.

david