Replies

Auto Logout for agents

ahmedgn11
Level 1
Level 1

Auto Logout for agents

Dears,

Please support me,
How can i configure Auto Logout from Finesse desktop for agents at the end of working hours such as " 4 PM ".

Kindly your advice.

BR
Ahmed Salah

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ahmed,

You will need to build a script/program where you will create some sort of for loop that will read an array of usernames and systematically execute the curl PUT command I mentioned above. After that you will have to use a scheduler to execute this script at the time you wish.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jakub Stroinski
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Ahmed;

I have solved this by using the available APIs to log agents out of Finesse

Something along the lines of the following curl command should get you up and running

curl -k -X PUT -u "username:password" -H  "Content-Type: application/xml" -d "<User><state>LOGOUT</state></User>" https://uccx-server:8445/finesse/api/User/username

I've bolded what you need to modify for your application

Cheers

Hi Jakub,

thank you for your support.

kindly can you tell me the steps i will do,

i need to setup auto logout from finesse for all agents daily at 4 pm.

Appreciate your support

Hi Ahmed,

You will need to build a script/program where you will create some sort of for loop that will read an array of usernames and systematically execute the curl PUT command I mentioned above. After that you will have to use a scheduler to execute this script at the time you wish.

Hi Jakub,

I have the same issue, but i did not understand how you use the curl command.  Could you explain to me how i should run the curl if my workstations are windows machines. the more details that you can provide, the better for me to understand.

I really appreciate it in advance.

Alexis