Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Auto Logout for agents Dears, Please support me, How can i configure Auto Logout from Finesse desktop for agents at the end of working hours such as " 4 PM ". Kindly your advice. BR Ahmed Salah

ahmedgn11 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Helpful votes

Hello,when a call comes in, I want to make a request to an external API with the caller's number, which I plan to get using dialog.getFromAddress()Will this appear in E164 format prefixed with a plus? As I'm developing in a sandbox environment I just...

paulbibby by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I configure the 3945E voice gateway as a mrcp client to connect to the third party MRCP ASR Server(not nuance asr).when the voice call setup. I capture the pcap in the mrcp server , from  the pcap, I see that the MRCP packages which is send from ...

I have a gadget where I need to set the agent to NOT_READY.Here is a code snippet:var currentState = user.getState();     if ( currentState == "READY" ) {          console.log("Setting state to NOT_READY");          user.setState(states.NOT_READY,'10...

Resolved! Custom report help

Hello everyone!I wanted to see about making a custom report that would accurately tally the ASA and Abandoned Rate for multiple CSQ's under one team. I know some reports give reports on a particular team but they do not provide these numbers in them....

Hello,I'm developing a web application that wants to be a copy of the "Home/CampaignResults gadget".I want to add real-time capabilities to this application.I'm using SocialMiner version 9.I'm using cisco jabberwerx library to build my xmpp client.I'...

HiI have a UCCX 11.5 where I'm trying to use Finesse Workflow to send data to a customer survey solution. I have built the URL to contain the requested data, the URL is correct and works just fine when calling it directly in a browser session on my o...

Top Solution Authors