cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk Agent Delete

Mohamed Salim
Level 1
Level 1

I am using UCCE 11.6, trying to perform bulk agent delete. Before deleting agent needs to be removed from Skill Group mapping and Agent Team. 

Any tools/steps/process to reduce the manual effort for bulk agent skill group, agent team un-mapping and then deleting ?

3 Replies 3

It will still be a bit manual, but you can do it in Postman using the APIs. Update the agent to remove all skills you need to authenticate as a supervisor for the team where the agent belongs. Then you'll want to use the Agent API to rename the agents you want to delete. Set their first name to something like DEL. Then use the UI to quickly find all agents call DEL and delete them normally.

david

This may seem like a silly question, but are you really sure you want to delete them?

For instance, is the business ever going to come back to you and say that they want to run reports on these agents that you're removing? If you do this, they won't be able to run reports via the normal CUIC methods since these agents will no longer be options to select.

Again, maybe not an issue for you, but since some customers want to be able to look at data/recordings/etc., you may want to disable the agents and not delete them.

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

I use UCCX, so I am not sure if the same thing applies in UCCE, however,

When I remove the End User IPCC extension in CUCM, the user disappears in UCCX (and all associations with queues, skills, etc).

Is that somehting you could do? Remove them in CUCM?