cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCE 11.5 / ICM Scripting capture micro.app error codes.

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi folks,

Am trying to achieve the error code using the ICM scripting. Issue is calls are de-queued naturally or either by system. Am trying to figure out how, If I place before Queue to SG node, using Set Variable - call micro-app error.code and store in PV-7. I see value "0" in TCD. When I see the CVP call server logs, it shows me call.error.code = 9.

If I place the Set Variable node after the Queue to SG, the value does not capture and see NULL values. In CVP call server logs, I see call.error.code = 9.

I am not getting clear idea and looking for suggestion.

Appreciate suggestions either guidance in advance.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tzunt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ritesh

What you said & did makes sense to me.  We use a Set Variable node for Call.PeripheralVariable10 after any unsuccessful branch of a Run External Script node (Play Message microapps, for example) having this specific value:

concatenate("PM Error - ",Call.user.microapp.error_code)

It remains a challenge to determine what is happening much of the time, but the value in the RouteCallDetail table Variable10 at least matches those you mention from the CVP logs.  It is very useful to see them in the database.  I usually must defer to the CVP or VVB logs in some cases as the ultimate source of truth for what's going on.  Thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

tzunt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ritesh

What you said & did makes sense to me.  We use a Set Variable node for Call.PeripheralVariable10 after any unsuccessful branch of a Run External Script node (Play Message microapps, for example) having this specific value:

concatenate("PM Error - ",Call.user.microapp.error_code)

It remains a challenge to determine what is happening much of the time, but the value in the RouteCallDetail table Variable10 at least matches those you mention from the CVP logs.  It is very useful to see them in the database.  I usually must defer to the CVP or VVB logs in some cases as the ultimate source of truth for what's going on.  Thanks

Should be looking at the call.requerystatus variable instead?

david

Piyush Verma
Level 4
Level 4

Try looking for that PV value in the RCD (instead of TCD).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: