cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Agent Reskilling Tool.

bkhaled15
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Reskilling Tool is giving error of "The Logger is not available this time" only with some users not for all the error is coming.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi
check your services in AW and Logger using diagnostic Portica and verify all in good condition.

is it occurs even after you sign out and relaunch the CCE administration? most of the time it works the second time !! :)
If you still face the issue I suggest you restart the distributor service from AW.

I had the similar issue earlier and I restarted the distributer services on the AW and resolved the issue.

Regards,
Shalid

rates the post,if useful

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Do you mean CCEAdmin or do you really mean the re-skilling tool? The re-skilling tool starting being deprecated in 10.5. Are the users who can't run it set up with the same permissions if you look at them in Configuration Manager for instance?

Yes Bill we are using CCEAdmin as UCCE Version is 11.0. by the way as per the user when he restarted the session and was able to change in the Reskilling Tool.

Hi
check your services in AW and Logger using diagnostic Portica and verify all in good condition.

is it occurs even after you sign out and relaunch the CCE administration? most of the time it works the second time !! :)
If you still face the issue I suggest you restart the distributor service from AW.

I had the similar issue earlier and I restarted the distributer services on the AW and resolved the issue.

Regards,
Shalid

rates the post,if useful

Hi Shalid,

yes now the error is not coming with User. Thanks for the your guidence.

Andre C
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon, I'm facing this same error message.  When restarting distributer services will this case outage during day in production.  I don't want to cause an outage for my agents?  Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the info Bill. 

I will check the link provided.

I waited after hours and reboot the voice servers. Thanks for the Information.

I'm hoping it resolved your situation, you're not getting that error anymore?

Yes, issue is resolved.  All devices are now synced up and working.