Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have 48 agents that answer the phone in 9 different queues.  We would like to add 4 more queues but our admin folks tell us this is not possible.  Is there a limit of how many queues Cisco Finesse can support?

redaunt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good night! today i had a problem at the end, he presented a screen that reported the following error below. Cisco FinesseOut of ServiceThis Finesse Server is currently out of service. For more information, contact your administrator. and with that...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are trying to login Finesse Desktop Agent and received the Error message as  "Device not accessible. Contact your administrator"The features below are already available :1.CIPC is logged in2.Unified CM Telephony Subsystem is IN SERVICE3. CTI PO...

atsaya2512 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to install Live Data as standalone server & did the all integration followed by cisco docs, But Live Data server is not able to make TIP connection with Router & PG which is causing failure of Livedata datasource on CUIC. I follow below test ...

Hi,Has anyone gotten VVB 12.6.1 to work with Google Speech to text or the Dialogflow Intent element?I have it working with the Dialogflow element, but it fails for Transcription and DF Intent. They're coming back with null pointer exceptions on the V...

Hello Experts, Can anyone helps in understanding the process for certificate renewal in cuic 12.5.below certificates will expire for us  by jan 30  intelligencecenter-jms intelligencecenter-srvr ipsec ipsec-trust Tomcat-ECDSA also after renew the cer...

We are building an active Webex CC community to improve your Webex Contact Center experience. The platform has two primary Webex CC boards, each centered around specific question topics. How to ask questions? 1. Select the corresponding Board: API &...

DimitriBokatov_0-1705272752450.png