cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse 11.6 - How can Supervisors check Average Not ready time in Team Performance gadget?

nganvt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Developers,

My client wants to check the average not ready time of his agents when he is using the team performance browser. The reason is because there are some agents changed their state to Not Ready with a different Reason code each time. My client didn't know how long they had actually been in Not Ready state and he can't check the reports because of his permission. Is there any way to solve this? I would really appreciate some help here if this is possible. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

In your Finesse desktop, does the supervisor have the default live data gadgets? Is there the team summary gadget? The supervisor should have permissions to have these gadgets on their desktop.

Untitled5.png

In the team summary report, if you select the "Since midnight", you will see the average not ready time.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

In your Finesse desktop, does the supervisor have the default live data gadgets? Is there the team summary gadget? The supervisor should have permissions to have these gadgets on their desktop.

Untitled5.png

In the team summary report, if you select the "Since midnight", you will see the average not ready time.

Thanx,

Denise

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I guess I should be explicit and say that the team performance gadget itself cannot be modified, so it isn't possible to add the average not ready time to it.

Thanx,

Denise