Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse Client

Daniov1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all ,

UCCX servers certificate was renewed and signed by CA because the old certificate was expired.
After certificate was signed and uploaded to the servers I performed reset to "Cisco Finesse Tomcat" and "Cisco Tomcat" Services.
The old cerificates already not exist on both servers and all the certificates are valid.
When I connect to UCCX (GUI) servers I can see the new certificate.

The issue is when I log-in to cisco finesse client I get the old certificate of UCCX Pub which is expired and already not exist, then I get to a new page and I must to continue (non-secure) and here I can see on certificate details the old certificate which is expired.
image.png

and not the new certificate which I get on the finesse client web page or uccx web admin.

.image.png

I tried to log-in from several new computers and I got the same issue.

Any suggest?

3 Replies 3

So you're 100% sure it's not cached, right? The other quick thing I would do is a complete restart of the whole node. I've seen some funky thing when it comes to certificates.

david

Exactly, reboot the whole server. There are like 5 services which need to be restarted on UCCX whenever a cert change occurs, and so it's just easier to reboot the whole server.

Agree with Anthony here my experience is reboot it is easier than each individual service.