Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO IVR OPTIONS NOT WORKING

adarsh singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

So we have our CISCO IVR deployed in local environment, after the greeting tone in IVR we're trying the select options setup (for ex. to enter the phone number of the person you're trying to reach press 1). We have tried multiple times but the options menu and ivr digital has no effect.

I'm new to this please let me know how can we resolve this issue in brief. Also let me know if you need any other information to provide a solution of this.

Thankyou

8 Replies 8

Hi, I think you'll need to provide a little more information, like what version of UCCE/CVP you're on, a screenshot perhaps of the UCCE script you're using, if you're using a CVP application, etc.
Basically, what happens, are you saying your input isn't recognized or doesn't route as you expect, etc.?

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. We're using UCCE 10.5 version/CVP 10.5 version. Yes the input we're providing isn't recongnized. Also, as I'm new to this I'm looking for scripts stored or you can let me know how can we find one as I have no idea for the previous one.

What system are you currently utilizing for your IVR? Are you using a CUC call handler, or do you have a Contact Center System such as UCCX or UCCE in place?

To offer you assistance, we would appreciate additional details.

Hi Ibrahim,

Thankyou for your reply! We're using UCCE 10.5 version /CVP 10.5 version in our local lab. The input we're providing isn't recongnized by the IVR. It would be helpful if I can get to know how to find stored scripts as I'm totally new to this.

Thanks.

Hi, so that's a start, but can you provide a screenshot of the UCCE script for instance, especially where your call ends? That could be using a CVP/VXML menu (which has its own script)  or it could be using a Microapp (which doesn't)

Hi,

So I found this on the UCCE 10.5 instance a script. Also in CVP-COMBO10.5 version I was able to pull up the Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal, so let me know if any settings needs to be altered to resolve this issue.

And if this isn't the correct script then I would request you to please guide me on how I can find the scripts as I have the access to both instance i.e., UCCE 10.5 and CVP-Combo 10.5.

script editor1.pngscript editor.png

So if you look at the settings on that node that says Welcome, it will likely say you're running a External Script Name, which is a micro app and not a CVP/VXML appl. Based on that setting, that dictates what menu options you receive (like say prompts 1 through 3). If you send a screenshot of that and what you're trying to enter, that will tell you what the options the system are looking for.
Also, I don't see in your script where you would use the input for the routing (i.e. press 1 goes to A, press 2 goes to B).