cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SIP Dialer Call Result "Dialer stopped dialing"

Mohamed Salim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have direct preview campaign running and not agents reported any issues, BUT when I query the Dialer_Detail table getting around 30 records with CallResult 13 which means "Dialer stopped dialing customer due to lack of agents or network stopped dialing before it was complete" 

I am wondering what could be the reason for this Dialer call result.

Any idea for this cause? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Piyush Verma
Level 4
Level 4

I think i know whats going on as i can easily reproduce these scenarios (callresult 13 & 16)

For Dialer to dial the records - first it reserves the agent. Without reserving an agent, Dialer will not start the dialing.

So while agent got reserved, Dialer started dialing the contact - while dialer is in process of dialing a contact, if an agent goes into finesse and changes the state from "reserved" to either Not Ready or Ready (yes agent can switch the state from reserved state - i was surprised as well when i saw that behavior first time) - now Dialer no longer has that agent anymore, hence Dialer will close that call with the CallResult13 (or possibly 16 if contact was dialed already).

So in order to track this - you may have to research it further on looking at TCD & agent state reports etc.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Are the agents shared with inbound calls?

What percentage of the agents are set for outbound calls in your admin script?

Piyush Verma
Level 4
Level 4

I think i know whats going on as i can easily reproduce these scenarios (callresult 13 & 16)

For Dialer to dial the records - first it reserves the agent. Without reserving an agent, Dialer will not start the dialing.

So while agent got reserved, Dialer started dialing the contact - while dialer is in process of dialing a contact, if an agent goes into finesse and changes the state from "reserved" to either Not Ready or Ready (yes agent can switch the state from reserved state - i was surprised as well when i saw that behavior first time) - now Dialer no longer has that agent anymore, hence Dialer will close that call with the CallResult13 (or possibly 16 if contact was dialed already).

So in order to track this - you may have to research it further on looking at TCD & agent state reports etc.

Hi Piyush,

This seems reasonable. But we have outcomes like this in pure IVR campaigns? How is it possible?

Best regards,

Nikola