Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hey folks. Our latest security scan has identified a problem with the following files under the web directory on our UCCX server. Can someone tell me if these files are required to be on the system, or are they only required for the installation? Our...

poulid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Currently, I'm dealing with the following situation with the view report (Common Skills CSQ Activity): An error message was obtained when trying to view the report on the CUIC website.Spoiler"The execution of the report failed. Attempt to ru...

nganvt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HiI have the below queries on CUIC reporting.Not Ready Time means they have forced themselves into a state of not receiving calls? Is this different from breaks?What do Reserved Time & Work Time mean?Calls Presented = Calls Handled + Abandoned, But I...

Hello Experts , In ENDCall API Method-- From IVR End , once call is disconnected , How to i capture getHowCallEnded() method value in ICM script ? is it possible? we have EndCallAPI , in that class we are using the above method and getting value  bas...

Roys1994 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We are deploying a UCCE 12.6 system Now the LiveData component is properly connected with the CUIC component. I see that the data source of LiveData is normal on the CUIC component. But when I imported the liveData report, I found no data displayed i...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer has UCCX 12.5 today and they have an interesting question.If the queue depth reaches some arbitrary number of calls waiting, they want to be able to requeue the call to another queue.  That I know we can do.  The kicker is that they only wan...

Hi, I'm pretty new to script editor and I have a small issue with a script I can't seem to wrap my head around. We have a security line where in case of emergencies they call a number (ex 1234) that number triggers a place call step to the securities...

I don't see a clear introduction for what / how many licenses need to purchase in PCCE/UCCE. For example , it has 1000 agent seat in the contact center , then what license should I purchse and what is the qty for each? Subscription model is prefered ...