Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCCE uptime

Deep46
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I would like to know if there is any statistics available to determine the Cisco UCCE uptime.

I tried to search many cisco documents. It would be great if there is any reference for determining the cisco UCCE up time such as 95% and above.

Thanks.

Regards

Deepak

4 Replies 4

vinodkewate
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Deepak,

If your question is related to business Service Level Agreement then you can use outages (business impact duration) for this calculation.

SLA%=(Total Business Hours-Outage Hours)/Total Business Hour

Also you can always check the UCCE component (router/PG's) for their uptime using OPCTEST, RTTEST command utility .

Regards,

Vinod Kewate

Hi ,

Thanks for your replies .

This question is quite general. I would like to know if we are informing customers in general about UCCE uptime from statistical performances of many UCCE systems.

Would you like to know if there is any percentage value to be informed .

Thanks.

Regards

Deepak

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

It boils down to how the customer defines uptime. All services could be running from a system level (Diagnostic Framework) but from a business level (calls rejected/dropped in CVP, etc) its not "up"

Thanks!

-JT-

Zapparoli
Level 1
Level 1
Hello,
Did you find a way to extract or find in database this info?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: