cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Competence Level not able to update on UCCX 8.5.1

john_lee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm facing an issues on the change for agent's skill competence level using web page. Once I change the agent skill competence level from 5 to 9 and click update, the page will refresh and show "update successful". When I click into the agent which I make the change just now, it still show as level 5, I did not saw it take effect. So, I logout and login against to check, the competence level still the same. Do you have any idea why this happen and how to solved it?

Thank you.

John

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

make sure you highlight the skill you want to update the comptency in. Also, try a different browser. I've seen some compability issues with ie11.

View solution in original post

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

It's a not-very-friendly bit of the web interface. The competency is set per-skill, so you need to select the skill to adjust and then set the competency drop-down. 

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

make sure you highlight the skill you want to update the comptency in. Also, try a different browser. I've seen some compability issues with ie11.

Hi All, thanks for your answer. Let me try it out against to double confirm before I post my question.

Regards,

John

We had this issue and was resolved by installing SU4.

Thanks that worked for me.

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

It's a not-very-friendly bit of the web interface. The competency is set per-skill, so you need to select the skill to adjust and then set the competency drop-down. 

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!