Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm working on dynamically updating the calling number during a progressive dialing campaign. I started out by putting together an External Call Control Profile and app - tested it with normal phone calls via Translation Patterns and then tested ...

abarbkov by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CCMP 10.5 license

Just wanted to know if there is a dedicated or Separate license for CCMP portal or is it included into UCCE, ICM  license ? if there is a license for CCMP, where can I check it ?BTW, I'm having CCMP 10.5

CCMP 1.PNG
Ahmadkay by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am getting the below error from my UCCX server.should i be concern about this certificate error  SeverityMatch : CriticalMatchedEvent : Feb  2 08:00:10 UCCX01 local7 2 : 1254: UCCX01.name.sg: Feb 02 2020 00:00:10.15 UTC :  %UC_CERT-2-CertValidfor7d...

gvitadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,We have currently a UCCX cluster version 11.5 configured to use G711 (in system parameters). Calls from the PSTN to the UCCX Triggers are working just fine. However, internal calls from branches (over the WAN) are failing (callers get a busy si...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllI hope you guys are all right. I would like your help, if possible, on the procedures for regenerating CUCM certificates, more specifically those indicated below: 1- Tomcat Certificate:    If Tomcat is third-party signed ? I found a link but...

mnice by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an issue where 2 seperate receive the same customer call.  The call connects to both agents at the same time.  We are on UCCE 10.5.  Extensions are different. Logins are different. Agents are, however, skilled in the same agent group.  Any th...

paulafdx by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I am trying to run a query that joins Route Call Detail and Termination Call Detail. For example; I need to pull pv1 and pv2 from Route call detail with a CallTypeID = 5043, at the same time, I need to pull AgentPeripheralNumber from Termina...

Currently we are running UCCX 8.0.2 and have a multi queue help desk.  Agents have multiple skills assigned to them.  We have a request right now that a prompt be added to just 1 queue that will raise the priority of that call and only affect that qu...