Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm using CVP as a call director and I've just enabled option to read Call-ID to one of our ECC values which works like a charm. As a next step I would like to write to SIP header a value of one of Peripheral Variables, ideally at the end of Call...

UCCX 12.0.1 When trying to access Finesse for UCCX we are starting to get a message that the maximum number of licenses has been exceeded. We believe this is being caused by users not logging out of Finesse at the end of their shift. There's a 'Defau...

Hi, is there any way to implement Cisco WFO Adv QM with strong password policy? or this can only be accomplished by LDAP? I am being requested to have +15 character lenght password, 90 days expiration, etc

Hi, I'm developing an automated archiving solution for SocialMiner chats, and I noticed that, in a scenario when agent A accepts an incoming chat in Finesse and then invites another agent (B) into the conversation the invited (B) agent's agentName in...

Hello,I am new to UCCX and this my first app. This app is to validate an ID entered by caller with ServiceNow making a REST GET call. The response is a nested JSON object and I need help with parsing it and saving those values in to ArryVariables. Ex...

Can anyone provide a list of components in PCCE 12.5 that do require a smart license? If I look at the UCCE 12.5 Configuration guide, page 24 does talk about smart license and steps required:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_co...

nsarai by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes