Helpful
Replies

Configure UCCE to send Busy if no agent available

Calladot
Level 1
Level 1

Call flow:

Ingress GW -> CVP -> Label 20480(in routing script) -> CVP -> CUBE

If i send call asis, then CUBE answer "486 Busy here" but CVP send to IngressGW "302 Moved Temporarily"

If i modify Remote-Party-ID to "--CVP <sip:aaa@bbb>", then CVP send to CUBE invite without SDP and CUBE answer "400 Bad Request"(Session ID cannot be emty)

On CUBE i configure:

voice translation-rule 20486
rule 1 reject /^20486*/
!
voice translation-profile 20486
translate called 20486

!

dial-peer voice 20486 voip
call-block translation-profile incoming 20486
call-block disconnect-cause incoming user-busy
huntstop
session protocol sipv2
incoming called-number 20486
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
codec g711ulaw
no vad

!

Config to modify Remote-Party-ID on Ingress GW:

voice class sip-profiles 486
request INVITE sip-header Remote-Party-ID modify "<sip:(.*)@(.*)>" "--CVP <sip:\1@\2>"

4 Replies 4

Your post is a little unclear, are you saying you're looking how to do this, or it worked for you?

Are you trying to signal busy back? If this doesn't work for you, why not just play a busy signal audio file and then release the call?

@bill.king1 wrote:

Your post is a little unclear, are you saying you're looking how to do this, or it worked for you?

I cant`t configure and looking for help

@bill.king1 wrote:

Are you trying to signal busy back? If this doesn't work for you, why not just play a busy signal audio file and then release the call?

I need to send busy signal back to customer

jasonmeredith
Level 1
Level 1

Maybe there is a another reason why you are sending to the CUBE (via CVP) after the call hits ICM, but if the only reason is to play back a busy signal (by blocking a label at the CUBE) then I wouldn't do that.  It kinda complicates things.  Hopefully, you should be able to generate a busy signal by restricting the call flow to Ingress GW --> CVP --> ICM and manipulating the ICM routing script.  Doing what's already been suggested above (busy signal audio file), or by using certain nodes within the ICM Script (e.g. Busy/Termination) - although using these nodes have pre-requisites.  Information on the ICM Script Busy and Termination Nodes are here (this is for version 10 but I doubt it will matter):  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_10_0_1/User/Guide/UCCE_BK_S09E5905_00_scripting-and-media-routing-guide/UCCE_BK_S09E5905_00_scripting-and-media-routing-guide_chapter_0100.h...

Restrictions on use of the busy node is here:  See https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_5_1/user/guide/ucce_b_scripting-and-media-routing-guide_12_5/ucce_b_scripting-and-media-routing-guide_12_5_chapter_01011.html#CCMP_RF_B63... --> "Busy Node".

If you really really want to send the call to a label when a agent is not available and generate a busy signal that way, you could configure a blocking label on the ingress GW just so the call flow is a bit more concise. You could use a SIP Refer in Dynamic Label in the ICM Script to do send the call back to the label you defined on the Ingress GW.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/understanding-how-sip-refer-quot-rfxxx-quot-transfers-work/td-p/3178246

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/cvp10_0/configuration/guide/CVP_BK_CFD64ACC_00_configuration-guide-for-cvp-1001/CVP_BK_CFD64ACC_00_configuration-guide-for-cvp-1001_chapter_010.html...

Just play about with a test script and test things out and implement to the prod scripts when you've got it figured out.

Wish you all the best.

ptindall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

See the section in here on intelligent call rejection.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: