Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I will change some Calltype names, i mean, same Calltype ID different name. but i have some questions: 1.if I change the name, the HDS it will be update? or the logs in the HDS will be remain with the old name?When i check an historical repo...

DobleV by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi team,+++++CUCM cluster version 12.xUCCX cluster version 11.6(2)Jabber version 12.0.1+++++I am with an affair almost one year old. Agents complain about Finesse disconnection and status change. They all use Jabber 12.0.1 for Windows.It's very evide...

dsobrinho by Level 9
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , We are using uccx version 11.6 and we have PRI gw for outbound calls. We are planning to use audiocodes sip gw for our calls so I have some quesitions . if we use audiocodes sip gw for uccx outbound calls , I guess we wiil encounter a problem...

Hi,I have aqm 11.5. Can we record voice recording in separate folders for different regions. ? I am using cucm, uccx 11.5 for contact center and ip Telephony. We have clients in different regions using the service. I want  voice recordings in differe...

Sonam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a callback script working for more than a year, i have used the same callback script logic for another application/CSQ but it fails at the point when an agent in the callback queue gets a call and presses a key to connect to the customer. Just...

Hi All, We have a UCCX 11.6 cluster with socialminer integrated on premise exchange server. It is working fine but some of the email is showing in Cisco Finese desktop after long time 3 to 4 hours delay.What could be the possible issues Thank you so ...

HelloI am owner of th samsung tab a and i i try to connect with the webex and the webex show me  this message: we cannot verify the site because the certificate is not trusted. do you want to continue?   what i have done to work the webex to my table...

Hi GuysI need some assistance with building a callback script for UCCX. I tried searching the forum but was unable to find one.Here are my platform versions:- UCCX 8.5- NO Outbound Dialer ( Is it possible to build a callback app using place call & to...