Views
Helpful
Replies

Consolidate multiple entries of same agent state into one in CUIC

usasanth1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a requirement to build a custom report called agent event detail report where I am seeing multiple entries for same agent state. For example if agent stays in not ready for more than 2 hours, I am getting 4 records in my report (one record for every 30 mins.). Is there a way that I can limit this 4 rows into one as I just want to display that agent remained in not ready for 2 hours? Quick response is appreciated...

Thanks

Suresh

4 Replies 4

Did anyone reach out with a response to this issue?

We are also showing events within events.  EX.  Break 12 - 12:45 and the next line will say, Break 12:05 - 12:15.  So, there are timeframes within a timeframe for the same Category.

They don't seem to just be at the intervals but, they are at odd times.  Is there an agent or system action/setting causing this?

How can this be streamlined in the report?

Our report is built off of the base/stock data set for Agent Event Detail, for the Not Ready Reason Code Report.

Thoughts?

Data is written to Agent_Event_Detail when the agent state trace box is checked in Agent Explorer. You are allowed to trace a max of 100 agents at any one time. It's designed for debugging.

It writes a row for each agent when they change state (LOGIN, LOGOUT, NOT_READY) or the interval boundary occurs.

Like other "Detail" tables (RCD, TCD) there is a caution on processing these on the HDS (see the Schema Guide).

Regards,
Geoff

Geoff you're thinking of Agent_State_Trace table. Agent_Event_Detail is always written for all agents if everything is setup correctly.

In answer to the OP to reiterate what Geoff said, this table does indeed write records at every interval in addition to the actual state start and end times. No there is no way to change this. You'll have to write queries that take this into account.

Ed,

Indeed I was - sorry about that. I was confused between the two.

Regards,
Geoff