Views
Helpful
Replies

Creating new Report with external Datasource

michael.manea1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we're using CUIC 10.6, i want to create a new Report using informations from an external Datasource.
I was already able to add the Datasource and get the right values.

But i don't find any place where i can use this values in any report or even to create a new report using
the external Datasource.

Did i forgot anything?

Best regards
Michael

3 Replies 3

Nathan Luk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Michael,

You need to create a new Report Definition which points to the new Data Source and then after that you create a Report based on the new Report Definition. If you don't have the Report Definition drawer then you probably only have CUIC standard which means you can't create custom Report Definitions.

EDIT: If you are using the CUIC which comes bundled in UCCX then it will be CUIC Standard

Cheers,

Nathan

Hi Nathan,

thank you very much for your reply and your Explanation, that helped me a lot.
I found another way around getting what i needed.

Best regards
Michael

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Refer to below guide in order to know more about Creating Custom Reports. [+5] to Nathan for his comments as you will only be able to do it with a standalone CUIC server with premium license installed on it and not with the one that comes co-resident with UCCX.

Same information is in below document as well:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/reference/guide/UCCX_BK_UEE2CFE1_00_uccx-report-developer-guide-11/UCCX_BK_UEE2CFE1_00_uccx-report-developer-guide-11_chapter_010.html

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: